Top best games to play with a girl
It is simply impossible to say clearly that girls do not play games on PC. You can also play with them and have a great time. Games with a girl will naturally be different, so this is a separate category so that both the guy and the girl like the project.
- Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime was released back in 2015 and was able to win the hearts of millions of players. A cooperative game about space bunnies will tell you about danger and a separate galaxy on a spaceship. Opponents will attack from different sides, so you should be constantly on the alert. The game offers to play together with friends in a team of up to 4 players.
- Divinity: Original Sin (two parts) is a legendary project that could surprise many players. Each part has its own features and benefits. The first part came out in 2014 and the second in 2017. A role-playing game with strategy elements is able to immerse both a guy and a girl in a fictional world that is filled with adventure.
- Magicka (two parts) is a popular project that was able to create buzz in 2011 and 2015 when parts of the series were released. You have to explore the vast magical world, playing for a group of sorcerers. The main feature of the game can be called a dynamic spell system. Each battle will no doubt be unpredictable. The first part of the game became a real hit, and the second one pleased gamers even more. Naturally, the developers have worked on the bugs and now the gamers’ ratings are positive.
- Overwatch is a game that appeared back in 2016. Competitive games may appeal to many girls. The gameplay is focused specifically on PvP battles between teams of 6 players. You can also fight against each other. The game will give a lot of unforgettable emotions.
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed is a game released in 2014, but still has not lost its popularity. Developers are constantly working on improving the project and releasing new parts. The madness that will be created on the screen is difficult to describe, so it is better to see.
- Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons is a 2013 game. Cooperative games have always been in great demand and popularity. This game is built on the interaction of two characters, so you should get ready to rack your brains.
- It Takes Two is a brand new project that came out this year. Here the husband and wife lost their feelings for each other, so you need to save the marriage. However, they turned into dolls in a strange way, which means they need to return to life, at the same time restoring their relationship.